Edmonds Memorial Cemetery
Drag box to select area
Edmonds Memorial Cemetery was established in 1891. This six and a half-acre site was deeded to the City of Edmonds in 1982 and governed by a citizen board of directors appointed by the Edmonds City Council. It is self-sustaining through fees and donation. It is a beautifully treed site, well cared for and maintained. An outdoor columbarium granite wall on the northeast corner of the site has 680 two urn niches. It was completed in 2006. This wall is ramp accessible so families and friends can get close to loved ones to place flowers and mementos. This cemetery was placed on the Washington State Register of Historical Places in 1972. While an old site, there are still burial plots and niche spaces available for future use. Four hundred veterans from six wars and many Edmonds pioneers rest here. Self-guided tours can be taken to learn more about the history of the people of Edmonds.
820 15th St SW, Edmonds, WA 98020
- Accessibility Details: Paved walkways and concrete ramps
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Accessible: yes