Editor's Note: The following announcement is from Washington State Ferries.
Washington State Ferries periodically hosts a series of community meetings throughout our service area to discuss current ferry system issues. You can also provide us input through the Ferry Advisory Committees.
November/December 2012 Community Meetings
- Vashon Island, Wednesday, Nov. 7, 6-8 p.m.;McMurray Middle School Multi-Purpose Room, 9329 SW Cemetery Road.
- Southworth,Thursday, Nov. 8, 6-8 p.m.; Harper Church, 10384 Sedgwick Road SE.
- Port Orchard/Bremerton, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 6-8 p.m.;Kitsap Conference Center Oyster Room,100 Washington Ave.
- Bainbridge Island, Monday, Nov. 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Bainbridge Island Art Museum,100 Ravine Lane, Suite 210.
- Anacortes, Tuesday, Nov. 27, 6-8 p.m.; Anacortes City Hall Council Chambers,904 6th St.
- Whidbey Island, Thursday, Nov. 29, 6-8 p.m.; Trinity Lutheran Church,18341 State Route 525, Freeland.
- Kingston, Tuesday, Dec. 4, 6-8 p.m.; Kingston Community Center, Kingston Room, 11212 State Hwy 104.
- San Juan Islands, Thursday, Dec. 6, 5-7 p.m.;San Juan County Council Chambers, 55 Second St. (corner of Second and Reed streets).
- Friday Harbor, Meeting will be streamed live from the Orcas and Lopez libraries and on the San Juan County website. (Questions will be taken via email (email address will be posted closer to the meeting date)
- Port Townsend, Monday, Dec. 10, noon; Elks Lodge, 555 Otto Street; Joint meeting with Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce. Lunch optional at $6-$12