PRESS RELEASE - City of Edmonds
NOTICE OF EDMONDS CITY COUNCIL VACANCY FOR POSITION #6
The City Council of the city of Edmonds is accepting applications from qualified Edmonds’ residents to be considered for appointment to a vacancy on the Edmonds City Council for position #6.
The city of Edmonds is a Mayor/Council form of government with regularly scheduled Council meetings on Tuesday evenings.
Council members are elected for seven at-large positions and represent all citizens.
Council members receive a base salary of $1,000 per month and are eligible for health benefits.
Applicants "eligible" to fill the council vacancy are those who are:
(1) registered to vote within the city; and
(2) have been a resident in the City for one year immediately preceding their appointment.
Application for Appointment forms are available as follows:
3. Click on link “Click her to Apply for City Council Position #6”
4. Hard copy: First floor reception desk of City Hall: 121 5th Avenue North, Edmonds.
5. PDF application: Please e-mail: email@example.com You need to have Acrobat Reader.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ENTIRE FORM AND SUBMIT NO LATER THAN 4:30 P.M. on Friday, January 17, 2014.
(Applicants may attach a cover letter and/or resume in addition to completing the entire application form.)
If you are using the PDF or a hard copy application, you can submit as follows:
• E-mail completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may drop off your completed application at the 1st Floor Reception Desk at City Hall, 121 5th Avenue North,
• If using U.S. Postal Service, your application must reach us by 4:30 p.m. Friday, January 17, 2014 Please mail to:
Edmonds City Council Office, 121 5th Avenue North, Edmonds WA 98020
Interviews of the candidates are tentatively scheduled for: Tuesday, Jan. 28.
The City Council will consider nominations at the regular Council meeting on: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014.
Only those persons who have submitted applications, or have had applications submitted on their behalf, shall be eligible for consideration.
For additional information, please call the Executive Assistant to Council at: 425.771.0248 or e-mail.