With private stores getting ready to enter to the liquor business in Washington, the state Liquor Control Board has released a schedule of several dozen liquor stores that it will close next week.
The list—which covers the last remaining stores operated by the state—includes the in Edmonds' Westgate neighborhood. (QFC is blocking some liquor stores in Puget Sound.)
Next Wednesday, the state will close the Edmonds store at 22824 100th Ave. W.
Other nearby locations includes three in Shoreline and two in Lynnwood:
- Wednesday: 18336 Aurora Ave. N., #105, Shoreline
- Wednesday: 20154 Ballinger Way NE, Shoreline (Ballinger Village)
- Wednesday: 4601 200th St. SW, Lynnwood (east)
- Thursday: 15230 Aurora Ave. N., Shoreline
- Thursday: 17525 Highway 99, Suite C, Lynnwood (west)