SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
6:15 p.m. Call to Order
1. (5 Min.) Roll Call
2. (45 Min.) Convene in executive session regarding pending or potential litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
RECONVENE IN OPEN SESSION / FLAG SALUTE
33. (5 Min.) Approval of Agenda
4. (5Min.) Approval of Consent Agenda Items
A. Approval of City Council Meeting Minutes of September 10, 2013.
B. Approval of claim checks #204215 through #204359 dated September 12, 2013 for $1,007,587.92.
C. Acknowledge receipt of Claims for Damages from Mike McCausland (amount undetermined), Jon Hie ($20,000.00), Clifford and Marie Hackney (amount undetermined), Carole and Merlin Kleven (amount undetermined), Jodi Sackville ($500,000.00), and Frontier (amount undetermined).
D. Approval of Edmonds businesses applying for renewal of their Washington State Liquor Control Board liquor licenses for the month of August 2013.
E. Authorization to contract with James G. Murphy to sell surplus city vehicles.
F. Authorization for Mayor to sign Supplemental Agreement #4 with David Evans & Associates for the 76th Ave. W @ 212th St. SW Intersection Improvements Project.
Audience Comments (3 Minute Limit Per Person)*
*Regarding matters not listed on the Agenda as Closed Record Review or as Public Hearings.
5. Audience Comments (3 Minute Limit per Person)
6. (15 Min.) Hearing Examiner Annual Report
7. (10 Min.) July 2013 Budgetary Financial Report
8. (10 Min) Recommendation for Department Presentations During Budget Process
9. (10 Min.) City Assets invested in the County Investment Pool
10. (30 Min.) Presentation of 2013 Sanitary Sewer Comprehensive Plan Update and proposed sewer utility rate increases.
11. (30 Min.) Continued discussion regarding Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
12. (30 Min.) Discussion: Edmonds City Code Chapter 2.10 revisions.
13. (15 Min.) Report on City Council Committee Meetings of September 10, 2013.
14. (5 Min.) Mayor’s Comments
15. (15 Min.) Council Comments
16. (15 Min.) Convene in executive session regarding pending or potential litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
17. (5 Min.) Reconvene in open session. Potential action as a result of meeting in executive session.
Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities.