Goodwill, , reports that this week is one of the busiest of the year for donations.
“It’s busy because of end of the year tax receipts, plus there are probably a lot of people cleaning out their homes to make space for their new holiday purchases,” said Katherine Boury, communications manager for Goodwill.
Here are some items that Goodwill is looking for:
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Bed frames
- Camping Equipment
- Carpeting (new, never installed)
- Cell phones
- CDs, records and cassettes
- Clothing and accessories
- Computers - desktop, laptop and monitors
- Computer accessories - printers, mice, scanners, keyboards, etc.
- Computer software (factory sealed)
- Small electronics
- Exercise equipment
- Futon frames and gently used futon mattresses
- Household appliances (no large appliances)
- Lamps and light fixtures (no fluorescents)
- Sporting Goods
- Vehicles - Call 877-999-8322 to donate your vehicle.
Goodwill is at 10117 Edmonds Way in the QFC shopping center. Donations hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Regular store hours are 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday. For more information, call 425-977-2090 or go to Goodwill's Web site for Edmonds.