Thinking about creating an account on Edmonds Patch?
You can certainly choose to simply read stories, check out events and see what other people are commenting on. But by creating a free account on Edmonds Patch, you will have access to do a lot more, including making your voice be heard.
This tutorial, created by Dixon Patch (California) Editor Carlos Villatoro, shows users how to create an account, activate the account, and log in.
Becoming a user of Patch will allow you to:
- Comment on stories
- Upload photos or videos directly to stories
- Post announcements for just about anything you can think of
- Post events to let the community know about it
- Post free classified ads
- Post comments on our shout wall (on the right) for everyone to see
- Ask or answer a question in our Q&A feature
- Send a news tip that goes directly to the local editor
- Claim a business listing as your own
- Review restaurants or businesses
- Access future features that are introduced on the Patch