Bartell Drugs has partnered with the Snohomish Health District to provide reduced fee or free whooping cough vaccines to low income families and those without health insurance.
Nine Bartell Drugs pharmacies in Snohomish County, , are now providing the service.
An outbreak of whooping cough, also known as pertussis, . In Snohomish County, 270 cases have been reported since the beginning of 2012, according to the Snohomish Health
Nine Snohomish County Bartell Drugs pharmacies participating in the program include locations at:
- 23028 100th Ave. W., Edmonds
- 17633 Highway 99, Lynnwood
- 3625 148th St. SW, Lynnwood
- 22833 Bothell-Everett Highway, Bothell
- 18001 Bothell-Everett Highway, Bothell
- 5006 132nd St. SE, Building A, Everett
- 621 State Route 9 NE, Lake Stevens
- 1115 13th St., Snohomish
- 7205 267th St. NW, Stanwood
The vaccines are available for a voluntary administration fee of $15 per patient injection. In order to qualify for a free vaccine, patients should be uninsured and at 200 percent of the 2012 federal poverty limit guidelines.
For more infomation: