Edmonds Patch would like to extend a special thanks to Bryan Karrick, who posted an announcement to welcome new members to the Alderwood-Terrace Rotary Club.
"We’ve done lots of good things for the community in the past 25 years. And we’d like to invite you to stop by and see what we’re all about," he wrote.
The club meets weekly on Friday morning from 7:30-8:30 in the cafeteria of the Swedish-Edmonds hospital. Click here to read the full announcement.
Want to post your own announcement on Edmonds Patch?
Here's a step-by-step:
- First, create a user profile by clicking "Join" at the top right of the homepage. If you already have an account, go ahead and log into the site by clicking "Sign In," also located at the top right of the homepage.
- Hover your mouse over the "Events" tab on the top of the page, then click on "Announcements."
- On the right side of the Announcements page, click "Add an Announcement."
- Give your event a title.
- Select a category.
- Fill out the description.
- Click "Post My Announcement."
- We also recommend that you add photos, videos or a flier, click "Upload Photos, Videos & JPGs" from the menu above your posted event and follow the prompts.
- Share your announcement on Facebook and tell all your friends how easy it was!